Tuesday 11 October 2022
9am to 4pm followed by a drinks reception
TrustQuay Forum 2022
📅 The Agenda:
- Tuesday 11 October 2022
- 9am to 4pm followed by a drinks reception
- Full details below
- Sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to be announced soon!
08:45 – 09:30: Arrival
Join us for coffee, breakfast and registration – and find out more about TrustQuay and our four partner sponsors in The Park View, our exhibitor and networking space
09:30 – 11:00: Keynote and panel
TrustQuay's Executive Chairman Keith Hale unveils the findings of a major new industry survey, the Future Focus Report, and chairs a panel debate with leaders from across the trust, fund and corporate services sector
11.30 - 16:00: Sessions on Regulation, Automation and Differentiation
16:00 – 17:00: Social
The Park View exhibition and networking space extends outdoors to a terrace bar for drinks and canapés with stunning views of Lincoln's Inn Fields. We'll also use this space for lunch and refreshment breaks throughout the day.
📅 The Sessions:
With live demos and guest speakers from partners and customers — our three sessions will help you drive competitive advantage through regulation, automation and differentiation:
11:30 – 12:30: Regulation
• How can you quickly minimise and digitalise regulatory burden?
• We’ll set out a plan of action to both reduce business risk and move staff from back office to more valuable work
• The fast-moving area of scrutiny and sanctions screening will also come under the spotlight
13:30 – 14:30: Automation
• What does "low code, no code" really mean for the future of IT departments?
• We'll set out 10 great automation tips - all achievable in the next 10 days
• And demonstrate how all teams can start work from a single source of data
15:00 – 16:00: Differentiation
• Who are the digital leaders - and laggards - in trust and corporate services?
• We'll provide a quick, efficient roadmap to becoming a digital leader
• And highlight quick wins for both the client and employee experience
To get the most out of everything we have planned, TrustQuay Forum will be an in-person not live-streamed event. It's about collaboration, inspiration and connection with colleagues old and new. So please register now to save your seat!